MailChimp

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Quarantine Food Diaries, Day 16, Enough!

Last year same time, Notre Dame near the Shakespeare and company bookstore with a golden milk latte, how things have changed, woah! When I think back on all the giant change I have seen in my lifetime I weep for the world. Hope that all the rub creates the most brilliant polished gold of who we can be and how we treat our planet and each other, enough! 
A short blog today, it’s just enough. Introspecting. Enjoy a Golden Milk Latte recipe on me.

•••••Golden Milk Latte•••••




1/2 cup water
1/4 cup turmeric 
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp coconut oil 
1 tsp fresh ginger grated 
1/2 tsp cinnamon 
1 tsp ashwaganda

Heat the water until boiling add all ingredients and reduce to a paste, remove from heat and set aside.
Meanwhile warm 2 cups coconut milk add 1/2tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp of newly made turmeric paste and honey to taste!





1 comment: